Today we offer you a delicious and healthy spring pasta:
- 1 Packet of macaroni
- 1/2 Clove broccoli
- 3 Scallions
- 2 Cloves young garlic
- 2 Green courgette, chopped into circles
- 1 Yellow courgette, chopped into circles
- 150 Grams of fresh mushrooms, chopped into pieces
- Some peas
- 1 Bell pepper, chopped
- Little butter
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the macaroni in salt and boiling water.
- All vegetables, except onions, garlic and mushrooms, cook on steam. In this way they’ll keep the color and also will stay soft.
- Fry the garlic and onion on little melted butter very short, just to leave the strong aroma, then add the mushrooms.
- Add the cooked vegetables in a bowl, the drained macaroni, and the fried mixture of garlic, onions & mushrooms, and mix it well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.